|Product||Bohemian Cello Expansion 1|
|Type / Tags|
Our virtual performer is a new look at how to make virtual instruments. We aim to deep sample the performers themselves rather then just their instruments. Due to the amount of types of samples recorded, we have developed a virtual performer to handle the articulations, many types of legatos and bow selection for you as you play. This allows you to concentrate on playing and being inspired in a similar fashion you would be inspired by working with a real cellist. The Virtual Performer has been expanded with Expansion 1, delivering more varied types of performance, many new legato types, powerful Mood selection (Improv, Czardas and Emotive) allowing you to change the behaviour of the cellist on the fly and as we go through the different expansion stages, we will carry on our hunt for the ultimate VI tool. All you need is velocity sensitive keyboard, machine that fits minimum specs and a melody in mind.
Bow Styles, Legatos, Moods And Force Keys
To make sure that the cellist doesn't sound static and doesn't fall to the common traps of other virtual instruments we had to sample a varied versions of bowing, large selection of legatos and bow styles, to offer enough variety and option to the users. The expanded version with unparalleled sample pool of 35000+ on single microphone position means that the variety is so complex that we have to use our Virtual Performer to handle more and more tasks. Moods allow us to do just that and yet allow you to control the Performers approach. Moods - changing complex behavior on the fly with a single key-switch. For every note we have sampled over 32 variations including the on bow legatos in many dynamics, speeds and expression. Of course this still doesn't account for 3 dynamics of Diminuendos going all the way to p- ppp with 2 round robin repetition and of course our short notes (Staccatos, Spiccatos and Pizzicato's) which have 4 repetitions per bow and per one of the 3 dynamic layers. Our Legato is fluent and with dynamic bowing and bow direction in the same spirit as the rest of the library, so instead of having simple transition cross-fades we have captured the on-bow legato in varied speeds and dynamics as well as expressions. Each of these articulations or moods can be forced on the performer using a assignable force key giving you the ultimate control over the performer should you choose to adjust his behavior.
- 4.9GB or 22GB Installed based on sample rate downloaded, 62+GB Original uncompressed content.
- 35,000+ Samples recorded @96kHz 24-bit sample rate in pristine mid-stereo - 48kHz 16-bit version available.
- Arcs, Mid Arcs, Sustains, Diminuendos, Marcatos, Staccatos, Spiccatos and Pizzicatos.
- 3 Deep Sampled Dynamics for Sustains with 2+ Round Robins per bow pianissimo, mezzo-forte & fortissimo. (pp-mf-ff).
- 2 transition (crescendo) dynamic layers with 2 round robin repetitions per bow on each arc type.
- 3 Dynamic Layers of Diminuendos at 6+ seconds length for Beautiful end notes.
- 4 unique types of legatos in varied speeds in many dynamics including bow directions (C1-C5) : Slurred on bow, Fingered on bow, Bow changed, Portamento.
- Virtual Performer enables incredibly easy live play, Auto selecting the bow types, legatos and bow positions based on your play style.
For Demos and Walkthrough visit www.virharmonic.com