|Product||Bohemian Violin Expansion 1|
|Type / Tags|
Our virtual performer is a new look at how to make virtual instruments. Instead of making "just" another virtual violin we have decided to sample the performer and their play styles. Due to the amount of types of samples recorded, we had to develop a virtual performer to handle the articulations, many types of legatos and bow selection for you as you play. This allows you to concentrate on playing and being inspired in a similar fashion you would be inspired by working with a real violinist. Virtual Performer has just been expanded with Expansion 1 delivering more varied types of performance, many new legato types, powerful Mood selection (Improv, Czardas and Emotive) allowing you to change the behavior of the violinist on the fly and as we go through the different expansion stages we will carry on our hunt for the ultimate VI tool. All you need is velocity sensitive keyboard, machine that fits minimum specs and a melody in mind.
Bow Styles, Legatos, Moods and Forced Behaviors
To make sure that the violin doesn't sound static and doesn't fall to the common traps of other virtual instruments we had to sample a varied versions of bowings, large selection of legatos and bow styles, to offer enough variety and option to the users. The expanded version with unparalleled sample pool of 32000+ on single microphone position means that the variety is so complex that we had to come up with something new again. The answer is Moods - changing complex behavior on the fly with a single keyswitch. For every note we have sampled over 32 variations including the on bow legatos in many dynamics, speeds and expression. Of course this still doesn't account for 3 dynamics of Diminuendos going all the way to p- ppp with 2 round robin repetition and of course our short notes (Staccatos, Spiccatos and Pizzicatos) which have 4 repetitions per bow and per one of the 3 dynamic layers. Our Legato is fluent and with dynamic bowing and bow direction in the same spirit as the rest of the library, so instead of having simple transition crossfades we have captured the onbow legato in varied speeds and dynamics as well as expressions. Each of these articulations or moods can be forced on the performer using a assignable force key giving you the ultimate control over the performer should you choose to adjust his behavior.
- 4.6GB or 18GB Installed based on sample resolution chosen (48/96kHz), 48+GB Original uncompressed content.
- 32,000+ Samples recorded @96kHz 24-bit sample rate in pristine mid-stereo.
- Arcs, Mid Arcs, Sustains, Diminuendos, Marcatos, Staccatos, Spiccatos and Pizzicatos.
- 3 Deep Sampled Dynamics for Sustains with 2+ Round Robins per bow, pianissimo, mezzo-forte & fortissimo. (pp-mf-ff).
- 2 transition (crescendo) dynamic layers with 2 round robin repetitions per bow on each arc type.
- 3 Dynamic Layers of Diminuendos at 6+ seconds length for Beautiful end notes.
- 4 Unique types of legatos in varied speeds in many dynamics including bow directions - Featuring - Slurred on bow, Fingered on bow, Bow changed and Portamento.
- Virtual Performer Enables incredibly easy live play, Auto selecting the bow types, legatos and bow positions based on your play style.
For Demos and to purchase your copy please visit www.virharmonic.com