|Product||Brainworx bx_console E|
|Developer||Plugin Alliance / Brainworx|
|Type / Tags|
Brainworx bx_console E pairs a 72-channel emulation of the high-end British E Series console complete with comprehensive Compress (compressor/limiter), full-featured Expand (expander/gate), powerful four-band parametric EQ, and wide-ranging (high pass and low pass) Filters, together with flexible signal routing (just like the original console), and much more.
Among the bx_console E's features:
- Models the classic British E Series mixing console, offering 72 different channels.
- Full-featured channel strip including a Compressor/Limiter, Expander/Gate, 4-band parametric EQ, and wide-ranging High Pass and Low Pass filters.
- "Brown" and "Black" EQ revisions can be swapped independently per channel with the click of a mouse.
- Tolerance Modeling Technology (TMT, Patent Pending) simulates channel-to-channel variances of electronic components for the most realistic analog sound.
- FET Shred mode emulates the pleasing distortion of a driven tube amp, adding grit and size to electric instruments and more.
bx_console E is available for purchase as an AAX Native & DSP-, AU-, VST2-, and VST3-supporting plugin for Mac OS X (10.8 through 10.12), Windows (7 through 10), and Pro Tools 10.3.10 (or higher) — exclusively from Plugin Alliance.
A fully-functional, 14-day trial is available to anyone registering for a free Plugin Alliance account here: www.plugin-alliance.com/en/registration
Note that the proprietary Plugin Alliance Installation Manager means users can select,
download, and install only the products and formats needed for their system.
Teaser Trailer: youtu.be/Fx8MGKilTf4