|Product||Brainworx bx_console G|
|Developer||Plugin Alliance / Brainworx|
|Type / Tags|
bx_console G is a channel strip model of the renowned British G Series large-format mixing console, including both 'Pink' and 'Orange' EQ revisions, and featuring 72 distinct channels that use Brainworx's TMT (Tolerance Modelling Technology) for a realistic analog experience in the box.
Among the bx_console G's features:
- Models the classic British G series mixing console, offering 72 different channels.
- Full-featured channel strip includes a Compressor/Limiter, Expander/Gate, 4-band parametric EQ, and wide-ranging High Pass and Low Pass filters.
- Tolerance Modeling Technology (TMT, Patent Pending) simulates channel-to-channel variances in electronic components for the most realistic analog sound.
- "Orange" and "Pink" EQ revisions can be swapped independently per channel with the click of a mouse.
- EQ can be placed before or after the Dynamics section (Compressor/Limiter and Expander/Gate) in the audio path, or routed to the Dynamics' sidechain.