|Type / Tags||Sample Library Manager|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
10MB Hard disk space
Any dual core AMD/Intel processor
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Revel Breezer 2012 Professional is an audio and sample library manager which helps you to find and preview your audio files.
Breezer can build a catalog of every sound in your system and search it instantly to find the samples you need when you need them. Use Breezer to create custom sets for sound categories and specific projects, with fast file browsing to audition, analyze, process, convert and move or copy the samples in your library.
Thanks to its drag'n'drop functionalities Breezer integrates easily with every audio production software like Adobe Audition, Steinberg Nuendo and in any workflow.
Who can benefit from Breezer
Potential users of Breezer are: Sound Editors, Music Editors, Content creators, Music Publishers, Composers, Broadcasters, Audio Studios, Gamers, Radio stations, and Film and TV studios... If you have thousands, hundreds of thousands or even millions of sound files and need to organize them and distribute or use those files in audio and video environments, then you could benefit from Breezer.
- Full ASIO, DirectSound and WASPI audio driver support.
- No need for an indexer. Our search technology is so fast (also over networks) that we don't need an indexer at all.
- Super-fast preview of audio files in formats like WAVE, Flac, Apple aiff and mp3.
- Full support for Propellerhead REX/RCY/RX2 files.
- State-of-the-art multithreaded user interface & player.
- Supports bit depths up to 64-bit and with sample rates up to 192kHz.
- Incremental/real-time search inside the file list so you can search the search results.
- Super easy, fast and intuitive library navigation with a tree view as well as inside the file list.
- Windows XP support.
- Network path support! Browse remote libraries on paths like \\my-server\samples as they were local paths.
- Double click on a file to open it in your favourite wave editor for editing.
- Right click can also open the standard Windows explorer context menu side by side with Breezer one.
- Batch player to quickly play a folder or search result.
- The brand-new layered player allows you to experiment sample layering without leaving Breezer.