|Type / Tags||EqualizerPultecTrack Equalizer|
BTQ2 is twisting equalizer for bass and treble. Twisting works differently from usual equalization because it relatively preserves output loudness. It does that by using two interlocked pairs of shelf and peak filters - when shelf filter goes up, peak goes down, and vice versa. Some famous studio equalizers use this method to achieve deep bass and sparkling treble while simultaneously reducing muddiness and harshness. You can use it on whole mixes or on individual tracks and it will always speed up the work because it's simple and intuitive:
- Independent bass and treble equalization modules.
- Each module consists of interlocked pair of shelf and peak filters.
- Filter slope is adjusted with span control instead of standard Q factors.
- Additional module for spectrum tilting.
- 32-bit internal precision with zero latency and low CPU consumption.
- No introduced harmonic or dynamic distortion, no hidden signal processing.