|Product||Bute Loudness Analyser (Surround)|
|Type / Tags|
Windows 7 or above
Mac 10.7 or above
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Master smarter with the Bute Loudness Analyser. An incredibly user-friendly plugin that helps you meet loudness standards with fewer clicks. Compliant with the latest traditional and online loudness standards - including presets for Spotify, YouTube and Apple Check. An absolute essential for post-production engineers.
- DAW synchronisation for seamless integration and automatic remetering.
- Detailed and accurate insight with real-time analysis of short-term & momentary loudness, true peak and traditional RMS.
- Highly responsive interface with flexible scaling window, history overview and real-time updates.
- Create your own custom presets with adjustable true peak and loudness targets.
- Custom warning system clearly identifying areas that require your attention.
- Huge array of presets that we constantly update so you can get the most our of our meter.
Traditional: Compatible with all revisions of ITU-R BS.1770 and fully supporting EBU R-128, ATSC A/85, OP-59, ARIB TR-B32, AGCOM 219/09/CSP (including deprecated versions)
Digital: Netflix, Spotify, YouTube, Apple Check, Hulu, Sony Gaming (ASWG), AES Streaming Recommendation, Pandora and TIDAL.
The ability to handle 10hr+ sessions.
Reloading of metering data when re-opening a session.
- Supported on both Windows and Mac in VST / AU / AAX (including AudioSuite) formats.
- Available in Stereo or Surround Sound versions.
Bute will see a series of updates to transform it into a fully-fledged loudness suite, including an offline normaliser and true peak brickwall limiter. These updates will be included in the purchase of a Bute Loudness Analyser licence. Try it for yourself and download a free trial from our website.