|Type / Tags||Mastering EqualizerDe-esserEqualizerMasteringMeteringMid-Side EQMono-Maker|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
bx_digital V2 incl. Mono version
bx_digital V2 is a state-of-the-art digital mastering processor that provides you with a mastering class 11-band equalizer, M/S De-Esser, Mono-Maker and intelligent Bass- and Presence-Shifters, plus extra M/S features, such as Pan for M&S, and Stereo Width Control.
bx_digital V2 works in 3 modes(!) including a sophisticated "M/S Mastering" mode and emulates the three most outstanding modes of the analogue Modus EQ bx1, whereas the software offers literally all the features of the hardware including the M/S-Solo-Buttons, and a lot of functions that the hardware doesn't even offer (Auto Listen, etc).
- The plugin is available for AAX (Native), TDM, RTAS, VST and AU systems and can be purchased through Plugin Alliance.
- A UAD2 version is available and can be purchased through Universal Audio.
- 3 Modes (M/S mastering, M/S recording, L/R stereo).
- New and unique "SixPack" Master Section.
- 11-band EQ (TDM, RTAS, VST, AU) incl. Shifter EQs up to 22 kHz.
- Built-in M/S De-Esser / dynamic EQ (20 Hz - 22 kHz).
- Precise Correlation- and Balance-Metering.
- Individual Bypass and Link for every feature.
- 4 Presets, Copy/Paste, Undo/Redo for all functions.
- New Auto Solo and Auto Listen modes for TDM & Native.
- Individual PAN for Mid and Side Signals.
- Phase-corrected SOLO-Buttons for L/R/M/S signals.
- Intelligent EQs: Bass-Shift & Presence-Shift.
- Mono-Maker: makes bass frequencies mono only.
- Extensive metering, individual L/R and M/S LEDs.
- Touch-sensitive Auto Solo: interactive with ICON for solo modes.
- 7-band EQ perfectly matches the center section ICON-EQ.
- Mousewheel control supported for MAC & PC.
A Note about UAD Powered Plug-ins
UAD-2 and UAD-1 Powered Plug-Ins run exclusively on Universal Audio's UAD DSP Accelerator Cards. All available Powered Plug-Ins are included in the UAD Software Installer/Updater Package; and every Plug-In title has a separately activated 14-day trial -- so users can try before they buy, at their own pace. Once a user decides to purchase a Plug-In, they can click on the Plug-In toolbar "Buy" button, which automatically takes them to the www.uaudio.com website and carts the plug in; or this can be done manually via browsing our webstore. Once the purchase is complete, a downloadable Authorization File is made available. Users simply drag and drop this Auth. File into the UAD meter, and the Plug-In is authorized. UAD-1 users can transfer Plug-In licenses to UAD-2 format for free (one time only). Via Customer Support, Universal Audio also allows registered UAD owners to sell their UAD card(s) with Plug-In licenses, transferring the licenses to the new card owner (subject to Universal Audio approval).