|Product||Chord Explorer & Arpeggio Designer|
|Type / Tags||Max For Live MIDI Effect|
|Max For Live|
A pair of devices to allow for quick MIDI composition inside Ableton Live. Generate chords in a variety of keys at the click of a mouse (or press of a key on a MIDI keyboard) and create complex arpeggio patterns via a powerful step sequencer.
Chord Explorer can be used to generate chords at the click of a mouse. Chord types can also be assigned to different octaves on a MIDI keyboard, and triggered via single key presses.
Arpeggio Designer takes the traditional arpeggiator to the next level via a powerful step sequencer, with control over velocity and duration per step. You can mix single notes and chords in the sequence to create expressive musical phrases to chords you play in.
When used together, Chord Explorer and Arpeggio Designer are a powerful combination of tools for kickstarting musical ideas.
- Chord Explorer
- create simple and complex chords in various keys with a click of the mouse.
- chords can also be triggered via single key presses on a MIDI keyboard.
- chord types can be assigned to different octaves on your MIDI keyboard.
- Arpeggio Designer
- sequence arpeggio patterns from chords you play via powerful step programmer (1-32 steps).
- control velocity and note duration per step.
- swing and randomize controls.
- works monophonically and/or polyphonically (chords).
- optional input quantization for aligning incoming chords on beat.
- use multiple instances to quickly generate musical ideas.
- variety of preset patterns included for inspiration.