Circuits Micro is a creative collection of breadboard prototype digital controlled and inherently analogue oscillators using common and rare microchips and digital oscillators packaged into an interface ready to manipulate and sequence the samples for sound design, fx, atmospheres and music. With over 60 different presets to choose from, sounds can be mixed through envelopes, an LFO driven filter and effects.
An extensive range of user controls and arpeggiator/panning sequencing allow for total sonic control, as well as onboard chorusing, delay and reverb to add unique character and space and excels at creating genuine chip-sound arpeggiated runs, organic circuit sound effects and analog atmospheres.
- 62 Uniquely Created Samples.
- Envelopes, LFO and Filter.
- Chorus, Delay and Convolution Reverb.
- Arpeggiator & Panning Sequencer.
- Chord, Solo and Legato Modes.
- Borg Audio Custom Interface.
- 62 Samples.
- 62 factory instrument presets.
- Lean 82 MB installed.
- Kontakt Player Full Version 5.6 Required.
- Unlocked WAV Files for use in your preferred sampler.
See the Website for Details: