|Product||Classic Backbeats I | Vintage and retro drum beats of rock, surf, pop, blues|
|Developer||Beta Monkey Music|
|Type / Tags||Sample LibraryRock DrumsVintage Drums|
|Apple LoopsREX2WAV 16-BitWAV 24-Bit|
Classic Backbeats I | Vintage and retro drum beats of rock, surf, pop, blues
Ultra-live, retro acoustic drum loops for rock, pop or bluesy-rock (think anything 60's), Classic Backbeats I offer 1.3 GB of multiple drum styles and tempos as well a pure, punchy sound that simply makes it a "must have" retro drum tool for anyone needing the pure unadulterated tones of an acoustic drum set.
Classic Backbeats I is a versatile collection of live drum loops and drum fills that capture the live sounds of an all-maple DW drum kit played in a spacious and warm room. If you want ultra-live, retro acoustic drum loops for rock, pop, surf, or bluesy-rock (think anything 60's), then look no further. Classic Backbeats I provides thorough coverage of tempos, and a pure, punchy sound that simply makes it a "must have" tool for anyone needing the pure unadulterated tones of an acoustic drum set.
Beta Monkey's Classic Backbeats I Features:
- Full Range of Vintage Rock and Pop Drum Styles: Comprehensive Groove Sets ranging from 55 BPM to 190 bpm. Straight-ahead rock grooves, laid-back cross-stick patterns, tom grooves and multiple fill variations throughout each groove folder.
- Cohesive Drum Sounds: All drum loops are taken from the SAME recording session (all grooves, fills, one shots, etc. are sonically-matched). Like to change tempos or time signatures? You can mix any loop with anything else on the disc. The bottom line here is maximum versatility.
- Fully-Sampled Drum and Cymbal Samples: Customize the loops or create custom grooves with a complete multi-velocity sample collection of all the drums and cymbals recorded for the Classic Backbeats I sessions.
Classic Backbeats I Sample Library Stats:
- Session 1: 678 MB of drum grooves and fills spanning 55-105 BPM tempo range.
- Session 2: 621 MB of grooves and fills ranging from 110 BPM to 190 BPM.
- Multi-velocity drum and cymbal samples from recording session included.
- ALL ACIDized WAV, APPLE, and REX2 formats are included in digital download or DVD purchases.