The T-RackS Classic Multi-Band Limiter is a three-band peak limiter that can make your mixes louder by reducing unwanted peaks.
The peak limiting action is performed separately on three separate bands (low, mid, high) whose width can be set by adjusting the two crossover frequency controls. Each of the three bands has separate controls (threshold and level) to tailor the limiting action as precise as needed by the program material it's used on. Input drive and time constant controls are common to the three bands.
You will have a very loud master, without clipping, though as with any of these processors, use care and not to over-do it. Leaving the output knob set to 0 dB means that the limiter output signal can't go beyond -0.05 dBfs.
- Works within the T-RackS CS Standalone application.
- High-quality oversampling.
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors.
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices.
- Full-latency compensation support.
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz.
- DSM and SCC proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices.
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems.
The Custom Shop
- install all of the available modules at once.
- directly access Custom Shop online store from the module for immediate trial or purchase.
- try out any processor for a full 14 day trial period.
- purchase any module with credits (via Custom Shop) or currency (via Custom Shop or IK online store).