ClearMixer is a VST mixer that automatically reduces interference in your mix. This is ideal for those who want to easily perform a mix with less interference.
Why is it necessary to reduce interferences? When there are multiple sounds that have the same frequency, the sounds are muffled. Since it is normal in nature that sounds interference with each other, humans can recognize multiple instruments even if the sound is muffled. However, if there is little interference, it will be easier to recognize each instrument. If you create a less interference mix, you can make a clear mix.
ClearMixer reduces interference between 16 tracks automatically. ClearMixer detects interference among multiple tracks in real time and automatically reduces it. Even cases where the interference exists only for a specific timing can be handled automatically.
- Automatically reduce interference between 16 tracks.
- Multi-track spectrum and dynamic range analyzer.
- Share measure - a measure representing the presence of each track. It can help find the right volume of each track.
- Interference measure can help to control a degree of interference.
- Can preview interference sound only to find the frequency to cut.
ClearMixer has two versions - the full version and the free demo version. The full version can be purchased from KVR marketplace. Demo version has no function restriction, but silence is inserted occasionally.