|Type / Tags||Sequencer|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
Cubasis is Steinberg's streamlined, multitouch sequencer for the iPad.
Specially designed for quick and easy operation, Cubasis makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze. Record tracks in DVD audio quality, and edit your music with the Key and Sample Editors, while the included mixer and audio effects polish your song to perfection.
Cubasis comes loaded with dozens of virtual instrument sounds which can be played in real time using the virtual keyboard and drum pads. Cubasis' projects can be even opened in Cubase under Windows and OS X.
Cubasis places touch-intuitive production tools in your hands, opening up a new world of possibilities for your creativity.
Features at a glance:
- Unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks.
- 24 assignable physical inputs and outputs.
- 32-bit floating-point audio engine.
- Audio I/O resolution of up to 24-bit/96 kHz.
- iOS 32-bit and 64-bit support.
- Real-time time-stretching and pitch-shifting featuring zplane's élastique 3.
- Micrologue virtual analog synthesizer with 126 ready-to-go presets.
- MicroSonic with over 120 virtual instrument sounds based on HALion Sonic, HALiotron and Allen Morgan drum kits.
- MiniSampler to create your own instruments (includes 20 factory instruments).
- Mixer with studio-grade channel strip per track and 16 effect processors.
- Fully automizable DJ-like Spin FX effect plug-in.
- Over 550 MIDI and time-stretch-capable audio loops.
- Virtual keyboard, chord and drum pads.
- Sample Editor and Key Editor with MIDI CC support.
- MIDI Auto Quantize.
- Automation, MIDI CC, program change and aftertouch support.
- Export to Cubase, iCloud Drive, external hard drives, wireless flash drives, Dropbox, SoundCloud, AudioCopy and email.
- Core Audio and Core MIDI compatible hardware supported.
- MIDI over Bluetooth LE support.
- Full Audio Unit, Inter-App Audio and Audiobus support to use compatible apps as insert/send effects and virtual instruments or simply record their audio output.
- Import audio from your iTunes music library or iCloud Drive or iTunes file sharing, use AudioPaste or set up a Wi-Fi server in Cubasis.
- Audio mixdown and MIDI export.
- MIDI clock and MIDI thru support.