Dead Duck Deducktion is a subtractive synthesizer in VST 2.4 format for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit hosts.
- Two oscillators with saw, square, triangle and noise waveforms with 'superwave' detune, PWM and square/triangle sub-oscillator options.
- Flexible sub-oscillators with sub-octave and independent modes for advanced sound-design.
- 2 resonant multi-mode filters with lowpass, highpass, bandpass, bandstop and peaking options.
- Multi-mode osc/filter/amp routing for multi-layer programming options.
- Three envelopes, four LFOs and a 24-slot modulation matrix for a wide range of modulation possibilities.
- Built-in delay, chorus and reverb effects.
- MIDI CC control of parameters and modulation sources allowing full interaction with hardware controllers.
- Customisable GUI themes.