dEQ6 is a 6 band stereo/MS dynamic equalizer with high quality oversampling and accurate spectrum analyzer.
dEQ6 controls the filter gain of each band by a compressor/expander. This reduces or increases the gain in a specific frequency range, depending on the program material. The detector signal for the compressor/expander is processed by a pre filter which is controlled by the centre frequency and Q-factor of the dynamic filter. This ensures that the compressor/expander is only activated by content in the specified frequency range.
On top dEQ6 comes with a new function called AB-LM Lite providing perceptual loudness matching.
- 6 independent filter + compressor/expander.
- 3 filter types, analogue design, minimal phase, zero delay.
- many comfort functions to setup multiple bands.
- NEW: independent stereo/left/right/mid/side processing per band.
- side chain support.
- sample rates up to 192 kHz.
- "real" over sampling, up to 4x.
- NEW: hi-res spectrum analyzer with 32k FFT.
- NEW: pre/post-EQ spectrum, max/average/live spectrum, stereo/left/right/mid/side.
- NEW: smoothed, ISO R40 smoothed and raw data spectrum.
- NEW: post filter predictive spectrum.
- NEW: EQ cheat sheets.
- NEW: spectrogram.
- NEW: frequency tracker.
- NEW: Extended input/output meter, Peak/RMS/EBU/VU.
- NEW: Perceptual Loudness Matching (powered by AB-LM Lite).
- narrow-band sweeping mode.
- spectrum freeze mode.
- sample exact A/B toggle for all processing modes.
- precise parameter input.
- NEW: large, resizable and easy to use GUI.
- NEW: GUI Scale up to 200%.
- NEW: XML based preset management.
- NEW: GUI resize.
- full DAW automation support, smooth parameter change.
- 64-bit internal processing.
- very efficient CPU usage design.