Overall: 9410 6328 8507
30-Day: 10488; 7-Day: 15103; Yesterday: 9629
See What You've Been Missing
Measure R128 Loudness, DRi & More
MAAT's DROffline MkII batch measurement app is the only software that automatically measures all mandated R128 parameters, along with official DRi and a host of key metrics that your DAW may not display. All this, in the background and out of your way. Offering essential options for musically justified, file–based metering, DROffline MkII offers 24 different measurements, including integrated DRi Dynamic Range and PSR, the emerging AES proposed Sample Peak–to–Short Term Loudness Ratio standard.
One file can be evaluated, or an entire directory can be measured in batch mode, all in the background while you continue to work. DROffline MkII generates both plain text and tab–delimited text logs, with optional engineer and studio metadata, so you can hand your clients good looking reports that they can use for replication, distribution and as documentation for downstream post, provenance, or chain of evidence.
Attention Pro Tool & Logic users:
DROffline MkII offers easy access to all audio statistics and metadata, with an easy drag & drop interface. Speaking of drag & drop, DRO2 works in conjunction with DRMeter MkII to run measurements when you drop an audio file onto a DRM2 instance in your DAW.
DRO2 measures DRi, R128 and A/85. Plus, it has HRA (high resolution audio) support and a whole lot more. Did we mention it'll romp though your directory far faster and more securely than cloud–based utilities?
Loudness Measurements — Mandated R128 & A/85:
• Maximum True Peak (joint measurement as per ITU)
• Maximum Momentary (joint measurement as per ITU)
• Maximum Short–Term (joint measurement as per ITU)
• Integrated Loudness (joint measurement as per ITU)
• Loudness Range (joint measurement as per ITU).
File Metadata — Additional Informative Metrics:
• File Name
• Absolute Path
• File Format
• Sample Rate
• Word Length
• Bits Used (filled).
Loudness Measurements — Supplemental:
• DRi (joint measurement as per PMF)
• DRi LEFT
• DRi RIGHT
• Maximum True Peak LEFT
• Maximum True Peak RIGHT
• Maximum Momentary LEFT
• Maximum Momentary RIGHT
• Maximum Short–Term LEFT
• Maximum Short–Term RIGHT
• Maximum Sample Peak (SPPM) LEFT
• Maximum Sample Peak (SPPM) RIGHT
• Maximum Sample Peak (SPPM joint measurement)
• Minimum PSR (Sample Peak–to–Short–Term Loudness joint measurement as per AES)
• RMS LEFT
• RMS RIGHT.
Miscellaneous — Comprehensive, Modern & Fast:
• Fast local background processing
• More accurate than many other "measurement" products
• More secure than cloud services
• 44.1 to 384 kHz sample rate
• LPCM (WAV, BWF, AIFF) or Lossless (FLAC, ALAC)
• Universal Binary 2 for macOS.