|Product||Drum Werks XXVIII | High-Octane Rock Drum Loops|
|Developer||Beta Monkey Music|
|Type / Tags||Sample LibraryRock|
|Apple LoopsREX2WAV 16-BitWAV 24-Bit|
Drum Werks XXVIII | High-Octane Rock Drum Loops
Drum Werks XXVIII: Hard Rock offers infectious uptempo and fast rock drum loops. Perfect for tracks needing the high octane feel and power of John Bonham, Simon Phillips, Alex Van Halen, and Dave Grohl.
Beta Monkey's Drum Werks XXVIII: High-Octane Rock Features:
- Full Range of Rock Drum Styles: Delivering hard rock, classic rock and alt rock drum tracks, Drum Werks XXVIII is high-energy and uptempo live drum loops from one of L.A.'s go-to drum rooms. With tempos covering grooves from 125 BPM to 180 BPM, put the power of live rock drums to use as the foundation for rock drum tracks in all major DAWs.
- Cohesive Drum Sounds: All Drum Werks XXVIII drum loops and samples were recording from a single recording session. This drum sound and mix can also be heard on Drum Werks XXIV (slow 6/8 drum loops), XXV (fast 6/8 drums), XXVI (ballad drums), XXVII (power rock drum loops), and XXX (punk drums). These sessions are collectively referred to as the "L.A. Three Sessions.".
- Superior Rhythmic Realism: No metronomic stiffness suffering from beat detective here. Big, live rock drum loops played by one of L.A.'s most in-demand studio drummers. Get the musical sensibility of true pro drummer with multiple platinum records to his name on your tracks.
- Longer Loops: Multiple 4 and 8 bar loops help you avoid the "sounds like a drum loop" syndrome. Without question, multi-bar loops produce more realistic drum tracks.
- Fully-Sampled Drum and Cymbal Samples: Customize the loops with over 200MB of multi-velocity drum samples recorded during the Drum Werks XXVIII sessions. Create new grooves or tweak existing ones, you call the shots.
- High-End Production: With Grammy Award-winning ears behind the desk and and a top pro behind the drum kit, Drum Werks XXVII delivers the "radio-ready" quality your music demands.
- Multi-Collection Compatibility: This collection is part of our "L.A. Three" Sessions – mix and match with any other collection from this studio session..
Drum Werks XXVIII: High-Octane Rock Sample Library Stats:
- 485 (644 GB 24-bit WAV and Apple Loops; 430 MB 16-bit WAV) original, license-free drum loops, samples in 16-bit, 24-bit WAV, APPLE LOOPS formats.
- 220 (207 MB 24-bit WAV; 137 MB 16-bit WAV) multi-velocity drum and cymbal samples.
- Instant Digital Download or DVD Format – ALL ACIDized WAV, APPLE, and REX2 formats included for download and/or for hard copy DVD purchases.