ToneBoosters DualVCF is a dual, voltage-controlled filter plugin.
Dual VCF adds motion, shape, and colour. It produces evolving rhythmic movement and complex dynamic filter shapes. It contains dozens of analog filter models with that sought-after sound of the 70s, 80s and 90s. Combined with envelope followers and intuitive modulation editors, it provides almost infinite possibilities for creative aural exploration.
Dual VCF features two filter sections, each supporting dozens of low-pass, high-pass and band-pass filter types. Every type is painstakenly modeled after analog filter types found in analog gear, analog synthesizers, and alike, including non-linear filter behavior. Dial in that characterstic 70s, 80s or 90s filter to add some analog flavor to your tracks.
Each filter's cut-off frequency and resonance can be sequenced with an intuitive, free-running or beat-synced modulation editor. Seamlessly switch between sine, triangle, noise, or user-defined modulation waveforms. In addition, these parameters can also be modulated with the built-in envelope follower.
Dual VCF is available for macOS, Windows, and iOS and in VST, VST3, AAX and Audio Unit plugin formats.
- Filter parameters can be modulated by beat-synced editor.
- Automation without zipper noise artifacts.
- Efficient: use many instances without clogging your CPU.
- Cross platform: exact same pro-grade sound on Windows, macOS, iOS.
- Immersive: immersive audio support including Ambisonics and Dolby Atmos.
- Ultrasonic: process sample rates up to 384kHz with low latency.
- Limitless: infinite internal headroom to eliminate clipping or noise floor issues.