Electric V LE for sforzando is a virtual electric piano sampled from a tine electric piano introduced in 1984 in its fifth revision. Electric V LE is the "Lite Edition" of the much larger Electric V for sforzando.
Pure and simple was the goal. The instrument was sampled straight out of the output for a clean sound that translates well in a mix or on stage. Sampled with a combination of 8 machine precision samples and an additional 4 top layer hand samples for 12 velocities per note, this library aims to capture this one instrument at this one moment in time with all of its imperfections and nuances that modelled electric pianos have difficulty recreating.
Designed for the free Plogue sforzando player, Electric V for sforzando requires no expensive player to function. It works in Pro Tools (AAX), Cubase, Logic and any other VST or AU compatible host.
- Sampled 1980's mechanical tine electric piano.
- 16-bit 44.1k resolution samples converted from 24-bit 96k sampling session.
- 12 trigger velocities per note.
- 8 release samples per note.
- Includes Vibrato, Tremolo, Chorus, AutoPan, and AutoWah.
- Effects Section with Reverb, Chorus, Amp Modeling, Delay and more.