|Product||Enkl monophonic synthesizer|
$5.99 (iOS) $14.99 (AU / VST)
|Type / Tags||Synth|
Windows 7 or later
OS X 10.7 or later
iOS 7.0 or later
This fully featured monophonic synthesizer can create a huge variety of sounds. Fat basses, stabby leads, glitchy noises, old style chip tune sounds (including arpeggios), weird percussion, you name it. Enkl does the job.
Enkl comes with 93 high quality factory presets, all crafted by professional music producers. Of course it is possible to create new ones and save.
Enkl for iOS:
The Extended Keyboard makes Enkl really fun to play in standalone mode, choose scale, key and hit it off.
With Inter App Audio, AudioBus and MIDI support it's easy to connect the app to other DAW apps, MIDI generator apps or external devices.
When it comes to MIDI, Enkl supports both MIDI IN and MIDI OUT. It's even possible to play other MIDI compatible instruments with the Extended Keyboard.
Enkl for Desktop:
Enkl comes as an AudioUnit (AU) and VST (Mac/Windows, both 32-bit and 64-bit) and is tested on most DAWs. A free demo is available at the product site.
• Realtime rendered audio - no samples involved.
• Two separate oscillators with separate LFO's.
• Oscillators can generate Triangle, Sawtooth, Square or Noise waveforms.
• Oscillators can be summed or multiplied together.
• Each LFO has its own ADSR and modulates its oscillator's pitch or volume.
• High cut and low cut filter with resonance (also controllable via MIDI)
• Chiptune-style arpeggiator.
• Legato mode.
• Ping-pong delay as a post effect.
• Three band EQ as a post effect.
• MIDI support including IAA MIDI (iOS) and Virtual MIDI (iOS)
• Extended Keyboard for live performing (iOS only)
• Local on / off (iOS only)
• Pitch bend, Modulation, Low Cut, High Cut and Resonance controllable via MIDI.
• Comes with 93 factory presets.
• Inter App Audio support (iOS only)
• AudioBus support including state saving (iOS only)
Check out the product webpage for a video demo and more info.
Reviewed By hivkorn
December 21, 2015
I have an eye on Enkl monophonic synthesizer since a little moment, i always used to love simple synth (Dune 2, Fabfilter One, ....) I bought it yesterday and I begin to play with it this morning, it is really simple, the GUI is really well done, everything is understandable, you know exactly what you're doing when you tweak a parameter, the sound is pretty good and the build in FX are good enough to be used, But i'd really like the arpeggiator to show the value of sync, it should be really interesting to see if they will include in this synth the FX that they develop in other plugin, the distortion plugin is really good and should be include in the synth.So i give it 8 on 10, because i want more build in FX (especially the distortion).
for 14,99$ it is a good deal.I will be ready to paid more for an upgrade if they include news FX and sync arp.