Overall: 11978 7524 10318 395
30-Day: 12191; 7-Day: 9650; Yesterday: 5729
This fully featured monophonic synthesizer can create a huge variety of sounds. Fat basses, stabby leads, glitchy noises, old style chip tune sounds (including arpeggios), weird percussion, you name it. Enkl does the job.
Enkl comes with 93 high quality factory presets, all crafted by professional music producers. Of course it is possible to create new ones and save.
Enkl for iOS:
The Extended Keyboard makes Enkl really fun to play in standalone mode, choose scale, key and hit it off.
With Inter App Audio, AudioBus and MIDI support it's easy to connect the app to other DAW apps, MIDI generator apps or external devices.
When it comes to MIDI, Enkl supports both MIDI IN and MIDI OUT. It's even possible to play other MIDI compatible instruments with the Extended Keyboard.
Enkl for Desktop:
Enkl comes as an AudioUnit (AU) and VST (Mac/Windows, both 32-bit and 64-bit) and is tested on most DAWs. A free demo is available at the product site.
• Realtime rendered audio - no samples involved.
• Two separate oscillators with separate LFO's.
• Oscillators can generate Triangle, Sawtooth, Square or Noise waveforms.
• Oscillators can be summed or multiplied together.
• Each LFO has its own ADSR and modulates its oscillator's pitch or volume.
• High cut and low cut filter with resonance (also controllable via MIDI)
• Chiptune-style arpeggiator.
• Legato mode.
• Ping-pong delay as a post effect.
• Three band EQ as a post effect.
• MIDI support including IAA MIDI (iOS) and Virtual MIDI (iOS)
• Extended Keyboard for live performing (iOS only)
• Local on / off (iOS only)
• Pitch bend, Modulation, Low Cut, High Cut and Resonance controllable via MIDI.
• Comes with 93 factory presets.
• Inter App Audio support (iOS only)
• AudioBus support including state saving (iOS only)
Check out the product webpage for a video demo and more info.