Overall: 14796 8945 12323
30-Day: 13889; 7-Day: 16368; Yesterday: 16628
EPIK4 Kontakt edition is a sample library based on the sounds of KAWAI K4 synthesizer from the late 80s.
The KAWAI K4 was released in 1989 as a competitor of Roland D-50. In this point of view, EPIK4 can be considered as a sister of DEEPFLIGHT, but while the Roland D-50 has a warm analogue character, the K4's digital filter gives you fuzzy but still warm sounds.
• 270 Kontakt patches in 8 categories
- [All layers] - 114
- K4 Arp & Short Key - 24
- K4 Atmosphere & Pad - 25
- K4 Bass & Lead (poly) - 22
- K4 Experimental & FX - 10
- K4 Key & PolySynth - 30
- K4 Monosynth - 25
- K4 String & Orchestral - 20.
• 1.30 GB multisamples (1140 wav files)
• 12 MIDI controllable knobs for realtime tweaking and for MIDI automation of the most important synth parameters.
• extensive editing techniques: multiple velocity layers, alternate triggering and sample starts to achieve fat, lively and vivid synth sounds.