€139 / $139
|Type / Tags|
EQ550 is a simulation of the most renowned American Proportional EQ, based on custom op-amps. All the components of the original circuit have been modelled, including the rich harmonics and saturations that naturally occur when the equalizer is operating.
EQ550 is the latest product in Overloud's Gems plugin line dedicated to mixing and mastering.
- Realistic simulation of the original Proportional Q equalizer.
- 5 bands eq: 2 shelving/peaking, 2 peaking, 1 high cut, 1 bandpass.
- Individual band Cue.
- Continuous frequency selection.
- Simulation of all transformers in the original unit.
- Low CPU usage: more than 1500 instances on a Macbook Pro Retina.
- Multilevel undo-redo.
- A/B Comparison.
- Lots of presets designed in real mixing sessions.
EQ550 extends the features of the original hardware and joins the flexibility of the digital world to the character of the analog processing:
- Band Cue: the Cue button allows to hear the part of the frequency spectrum that is being affected by that band.
- Continuous Frequency Selection: while the original hardware has preset frequencies only, the EQ550 allows to select all the intermediate frequencies.
- Additional Mid Band: while the original hardware has one Mid band only, we added a second band for increased flexibility.