The Production Voices' Estate Grand Piano LE is a beautifully sampled Kawai GS 60 6'9" grand piano. It was recorded with care and only the finest equipment at a country estate in the heart of corn country in Southern Ontario Canada. The LE version is the "Light Edition" of Estate Grand Piano.
New in Version 1.3:
- Integrated interface with Microphones, Pedal noises and Hammer noises all on one interface.
- Updated sample mapping to minimize noise.
- Updated Hammer noise (key up noises) to be microphone specific.
Estate Grand Piano LE Features:
- Fast load time.
- Authentic sustain pedal up and down noises.
- Controllable keyboard action/mechanism noises.
- Both pedal up and down samples.
- Independent control over stereo microphone pairs.
- Recorded with incredible detail and fidelity through Apogee Symphony I/O, Neumann and Rode microphones.
- IN - Microphones placed inside the piano for a strong crisp sound.
- RM - Microphones picking up a beautiful warm balance of mostly room and some piano.
- Requires Kontakt 4 or Kontakt 5 or greater.
- A computer that meets the minimum Kontakt requirements.
- 3 GB of free hard drive space.
Note: Compatible with the full version of Kontakt 4 or Kontakt 5 only. Not for use with Kontakt Player.