|Type / Tags||Sheet Music Reader|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
All the songs you need, in the pocket. With the Fakebook sheet music reader you can leave the music score binders at home. Transposable chord charts, free downloads of PDF, ChordPro, iReal Pro, OnSong and other music notes formats - the Fakebook app is the go-to gigbook.
- 1600 preloaded pop songs and real book jazz standards, chord charts that you can transpose.
- Import most common music and lyrics formats, including PDF, ChordPro, iReal Pro, abc.
- Download, import and index songs when online, then all charts and setlists are stored locally. No WiFi worries at the gig.
- Full screen music and optional two page view. Automatic cropping optimize sheet music for your reader.
- Best in class play list editor. Create and store setlists, mixing transposable chord charts, PDF music notes and lyrics sheets any way you want.
- Spotify and YouTube links to reference recordings as well as quick search makes Fakebook the perfect practice tool.
- Mark, draw and annotate on any song, regardless of format. Only possible with Fakebook.
- Extremely accurate metronome, stores tempo for each song.
Playing piano, keyboard, guitar, bass, drums, strings, brass? Singing lead vocals? Or in a choir? Leading a worship band or playing in an orchestra? Weekend warrior, doing real book jazz standards or only original music? Fakebook is the gigging musicians library, the ultimate sheet music reader for you.
The Fakebook sheet music reader app is compatible with AirTurn, PageFlip and Coda Stomp wireless pedals. It import music files from ChordPro, iReal B/iReal Pro, OnSong, abc. Batch scripts (free from www.skrivarna.com) automatically download and index PDF collections, e.g. most popular Real Book, Vocal Book and Gig Book binders. Import images or take pictures with the device camera. Dropbox and other cloud storage supported.