|Product||FD-1 Filter Delay|
|Type / Tags||DelayFilter Delay|
FD-1 is a Semi-Modular Effect Plugin including dedicated Filter, Delay and Modulation sections.
At it's core, FD-1 is designed to create filter rythms and grooves by first sending the signal through a modulated filter section before feeding it to a delay stage but it goes much further than that.
Built-in Step Sequencer and Low Frequency Oscillator serve as modulation sources and are ideal for creating rythmic filter sequences either free running or tempo-synced to a host application.
However, due it's semi modular nature, not just filter cutoff but every control within FD-1 can be a modulation target allowing for an increased range effects and combinations ranging from Chorus and Flanger type effects over Analog and Tape Style echos to complex Stutter and Repeat effects.
- VA Multi Mode Filter with 2 & 4 Pole options.
- Digital Stereo Delay with Tempo Sync and Time Range Control.
- Analog Style Step Sequencer.
- Low Frequency Oscillator.
- Easy to use Mod Matrix.
- Input Low-Cut and Drive Controls.
- Individual Return Levels for Filter and Delay.
- AudioBus (Filter).
- Tempo Sync.
- CC Control.
- iPad 4th generation or newer.