|Product||Freaktion - Tortured Metal SFX|
|Type / Tags||Cinematic Soundtrack LibraryKontakt InstrumentSFX Library|
Freaktion is a collection of sounds from tortured metallic objects, with a 50% introductory price for the next 30 days.
Silence+OtherSounds has experimented with friction mallets, superballs, bows and multiple stiff and sharp objects on a large variety of metals, such as large aluminium plates, tension coils, elastic springs, buckets and even custom-made stringed instruments. The result is a finely designed cinematic library of unsettling strident noises, horrifying squeals, sinister squeaks and other effects that you won't find anywhere else.
Freaktion is for sound designers and composers of horror cinematic music looking for new, unique sounds: whenever you're looking to add a disturbing, 'freaky' character to your productions, Freaktion will offer you a wide choice among long pitch bends, scratchy rising elements, ear piercing screeches and even deep organic tones and vocal effects.
Freaktion also comes with a set of original source recordings (130+ .wavs 96 kHz 24-bit). These sounds have been treated with a very transparent process of EQ and de-noising, plus adding some light sweeteners to create more presence along the spectrum. You can use these sounds as building blocks to create your own sound effects.
Freaktion comes with a custom Kontakt UI (11 Instruments) to further manipulate the sounds.
- 4 folders of high resolution and ROYALTY free sounds
- 330+ sounds in total (96 kHz 24-bit .wav)
- Rubbed metallic elements and surfaces (friction mallets, super-ball)
- Bowed coils and springs
- Horrifying squeaks and squeals
- Eerie SFXs from stringed instruments built ad hoc
- Cinematic tones and vocal effects
- Construction kit of 130+ source recordings (friction mallets, bows plus any sort of sharp objects applied to surfaces, plates, strings, coils, metallic wires, springs, buckets and resonators).