|Product||Free Yamaha MR10 Analog Tape Samples|
|Type / Tags||Vintage Drum MachineAnalogDrum KitsFree SamplesSamplesTape Saturation|
Red Module | Free Yamaha
- This is the free edition of the Reel Yamaha sample pack. This pack contains 48 samples recorded at 7.5 IPS, supplied to you in 24-bit 44.1 kHz.
- The paid edition contains all 210 samples, which have been mastered at 3 tape speeds (7.5 IPS, 15 IPS and 30 IPS) and are supplied in both 24-bit 192 kHz and 24-bit 44.1 kHz. The paid edition also includes the direct (pre-tape) samples. Yamaha PS-20 samples are only included in the paid edition.
- If you like this pack and you are interested in obtaining the full set of high quality samples please consider upgrading to the paid version.
- 3 dynamics (normal, saturation, heavy saturation) are recorded per tape speed (IPS) in addition to dry (direct) hits.
- All hits recorded live from the real hardware directly into the reel to reel tape machine. Every variation (dynamic and tape speed) recorded from hardware to tape is distinct.
- Yamaha MR10.
Reel to reel recording specs:
- Otari MTR-10 with +3dB 1/4" Tape (MRL Calibrated).
- 7.5 IPS, 15 IPS and 30 IPS Tape Speeds.
- 6 Closed Hihat Samples.
- 6 Open Hihat Samples.
- 3 Cymbal Samples.
- 3 Low Tom Samples.
- 3 Middle Tom Samples.
- 3 High Tom Samples.
- 3 Kick Samples.
- 3 Perc Samples.
- 9 Snare Samples.
- 9 Tuned Snare Samples (Notes C, F and G).