Freeverb3_vst is a set of VST plug-ins that utilize the freeverb3 library to perform reverb processing and impulse response processing of audio data.
Freeverb3_vst is a sound processing library which includes sampling rate scaling enabled version of freeverb with some fixes, extended implementation of N Reverb by CCRMA and implementation of impulse response convolution reverb. This library's oversampling feature provides higher quality of audio processing.
Effects in Freeverb3:
- Reverb Impulse Response Processor: This uses FFTW3. This includes fast zero latency multithread algorithms.
- Enhanced Freeverb: More precise processing.
- Stereo Enhancer: Simple differential stereo enhancer.
- Enhanced NVerb: Stereo-spread and feedback enhancements.
- Softknee/Hardknee Compressor: Simple compressor with RMS/envelope detector.
- Softknee/Hardknee Limiter: Simple limiter with RMS/envelope detector.
- 1-Pole/1-Zero LPF/HPF.
- FIR LPF/HPF/BPF/BEF.
- Linear Phase 3band frequency splitter.
- Linear phase multi band compressor.
- Sampling Rate Converter: Wrapper of libsamplerate.