Gainrider 2 is a (vocal-) gain riding tool which gives fully control over the gain riding process. GainRider 2 is the successor of GainRider, our very popular gain riding popular. It offers more ride algorithms and reduces plugin delay.
- 3 ride modes: loudness leveling, ducking, loudness leveling to side-chain.
- Detailed control of gain change (speed, pre-delay, min, max, idle).
- Flexible pre-delay including zero delay mode.
- Loudness measurement based on EBUR128 ML.
- Large display to monitor visually impact of plugin parameters.
- Flexible pre-filter.
- Side chaining (VST3/RTAS/AAX/AU) or channel 3+4 (VST2).
- Read/Write automation data.
- A/B control.
- Mono plug-in available.
- Free for registered GainRider users.