|Product||Galaxy II - Grand Piano Collection|
|Developer||Galaxy Instruments / Best Service|
|Type / Tags||Piano / Keys|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Galaxy II - Grand Piano Collection is the successor to Galaxy Steinway 5.1, extended with the Vienna Grand Imperial and the 1929 German Baby Grand. It is now powered by the Native Instruments Kontakt engine with a specially designed user interface, allowing simple, but flexible sound configuration and creative sound design.
Galaxy II was recorded at Galaxy Studios and Hansahaus Studios using high end and vintage microphones by Brauner, Neumann and Bruel&Kjaer and state-of-the-art equipment by Neve, SSL, Focusrite and Digidesign.
FACTS & FEATURES:
- Three world class grand pianos.
- Galaxy Steinway 5.1 (Steinway D in 5.1 surround and stereo).
- Vienna Grand Imperial (96 Key Bösendorfer with incredible low end).
- 1929 German Baby Grand (Vintage Blüthner with a beautiful singing tone).
- More than 6,000 samples in 24 bit (30GB/18GB with sample compression).
- 13 modeled velocity zones for a wide and smooth dynamic rang.
- Additional resonance, release and noise samples.
- Chromatic and multiple velocity resonance and release samples.
- Multi velocity pedal, damper, hammer and string noises.
- Real una corda samples.
- Real overtones Powered by the Kontakt Player 4 engine.
- New direct access user interface.
- Lossless sample compression for better disk streaming.
- True half pedaling when using a continuous sustain pedal.
- True repedaling and sostenuto.
- Noises dynamically playable with a continuous sustain pedal.
- One-knob control of tone colour and dynamics.
- Intelligent EQ for warmth, punch and brilliance.
- Sympathetic string resonance with real overtones.
- Flexible and easy-to-use velocity editor.
- Convolution reverb with many different types of rooms, concert halls and ambience.
- Adjustable stereo width and position.
- Specially designed compressor for pop piano sounds.
- Pad Machine.
- Warp Engine for sound design beyond regular piano sounds.