Gran Coda is a sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt that offers you a stunning detailed experience of a real Concert Piano. Sampled from a real Steinway & Sons concert piano, immediately after an accurate tuning operation. The sound is extremely clear, dynamic and realistic, thanks to the sampling of all the sound details with very hi-sense microphones.
Prepare to dominate the concert, feeling a stunning detailed experience of a real concert piano:
- 48 kHz 24-bit Stereo sample resolution.
- 12 .NKI presets.
- 5 dynamic layers smoothly connected to avoid sudden sound changes.
- Keys, Sustain pedal & Damper FX.
- Sustain pedal samples with Hephaestus' IR Harmonic Restoration and Hephaestus' Real-Time Engine to switch between closed & damper samples in real-time when pressing the sustain pedal.
- Resonance & Key-off samples.
- Distance knob to move the piano away from you.
- Stereo knob to adjust the sound field.
- Soundboard, Presence and Exciter knobs to adjust the sound frequencies.
- Dedicated environment with an IR sample reverb.
- Compressed file size of ONLY 317 MB.
- Works on Kontakt 5.2.1 or newer (15 minutes on Kontakt Player).