Overall: 1598 1272 1550
30-Day: 321; 7-Day: 2467; Yesterday: 11154
Guitar Monitor from Soundmanufacture is a Max for Live Device for Ableton Live, where you can display the scales and chords on a Guitar Fretboard. You can view the basic chords within a given scale and the shapes on the guitar fretboard.
- shows the basic Chords of the selected Scale
- visualisation on the Fretboard, of the Scales, the Chords and Chordshapes
- Monitor incomming MIDI Notes
- make different Chord Shapes visible
- Select Notes on the Fretboard to visualize them on a Pianokeyboard.
- visualize Scales, Chords and Custom Notes on the Fretboard.
- mapable via MIDI Controller to select a Chord within a given Scale and to select the Chord Shape.
min System Requirentments: Ableton Live 10 + Max for Live 8.2.