|Type / Tags||Sampler/Sample Player|
|Copy Protection||Dongle (USB-eLicenser)|
HALion Player includes the full HALion 3 sound library, consisting of a broad selection of highest quality instrument and drum sounds, and utilizes the surround-capable HALion 3 playback engine. HALion Player also offers the Waldorf filters and disk-streaming power that have helped establish HALion 3 as one of the top virtual samplers available today in terms of both sound quality and performance.
The unique Q-Control concept introduced in HALion 3.1 provides HALion Player with an adaptable set of sound-shaping controls. All HALion libraries include predefined Q-Controls which have been assigned to a certain set of parameters by the content creator and are chosen to ideally suit shaping and forming sound for that program. This allows a high degree of flexibility in altering and shaping sounds with HALion Player, while keeping functional clutter to a minimum.
The advanced HALion Player program loading facilities unify finding, selecting and loading a sound for quick, no-hassle access to even the largest HALion sample libraries. HALion Player also offers 256-voice polyphony delivering pristine 32-bit audio to up to 256 audio outputs into the mixer of the host application.
- HALion 3 technology at an affordable price.
- Ultra easy user interface, clean, handy and easy to understand even for beginners, simply can’t misused.
- Includes the full HALion 3 sound library, consisting of a broad selection of highest quality instrument and drum sounds.
- Loads and plays back any HALion HSB, fxp and fxb Content.
- Allows import and keyboard mapping of Wav / AIFF / Rex / Rex2 / ZGR and LM4 files.
- Q-Controls - 8 Content pre-defined Sound shaping parameters per program allows instant fun while tweaking without the need to understand the complex architecture creating the Sound. Remote controllable with the all new set & forget MIDI learn mode.
- Sound Category System support, no difference between finding, selecting and loading a Sound.
- 256 voices polyphony and a maximum of 256 audio outputs, 16 sounds on 16 MIDI channels simultaneously per instance.
- Rewire and standalone support.