|Type / Tags||Channel Strip|
Windows 7 - Windows 10
OS X 10.8 - OS X 10.10
Honey2 channel strip with four overlapping proportional-Q semi parametric peak bands, high and low cut filters, two colourful switchable preamps, and CORE7 Audio Engine, the revolutionary multithreding technology by Acustica based on a fractal approach to partitioned convolution, allowing to optimize performance to make a maximum use of your system resources.
• The MIC-PRE button enables the preamp stage.
• The VCA MAIN OUT button enables VCA stage.
• The low cut filter is a variable frequency filter. The range is from 25 Hz to 2100 Hz.
• The high cut filter is a variable frequency filter. The range is from 500 Hz to 26 kHz.
• Low Band: from 35 Hz to 620 Hz. Gain from -12dB to +12dB, plus switchable to shelving.
• Low Mid Band: from 200 Hz to 3200 Hz. Gain from -12dB to +12dB.
• High Mid Band: from 400 Hz to 6400 Hz. Gain from -12dB to +12dB.
• High Frequency: from 800 Hz to 14 kHz. Gain from -12dB to +12dB, plus switchable to shelving.