Ilya Efimov The Strum is a sample-based fully functional module to imitate guitar musical accompaniment. Each of 33 chord variations that can be recognized by the instrument has 4 positions. The library consists of 1584 TABs. TABs can be edited or created from scratch. Any chord, even the most complicated or fantastic can be created and saved inside the library or on HDD.
A Round Robin Chord system is used in the library. It is a complex system that helps to produce an exact replica of a strum chord. The Strum has many styles. Altogether there are 320 for patterns, 240 of which are ready for fast and easy access. Styles can edited or created from scratch.
Styles, patterns and chords can be saved inside the instrument or separately on HDD. For easy and fast switching between styles during working process patterns can be chosen and compiled into songs. Stereo Double track options imitate 2 guitars playing, and other settings to adjust the sound and style according to taste.
- 2,633 samples, 1.8 GB (NCW Compression), 44.1 Hz 24-bit, stereo.
- Comfortable & Easy to use.
- 14 velocity layers for each note17 frets on the each string with round-robin.
- Chord recognition from a MIDI keyboard or sequencer.
- Automatic and manual Left Hand Playing Position Selection.
- More than 30 techniques for chord strumming.
- Auto and Manual strumming.
- 250 factory and 70 custom patterns for auto strumming.
- Pattern editing.
- No limitations for chord tablature Editing.
- Pattern, Chord and Effects Export\Import options.
- Effects: Reverb, Compressor, EQ, Delay.
- Double track options.
- Different FX and Noises.
The Strum Nylon and The Strum Acoustic are available.