|Type / Tags||Convolution ReverbReverb|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
IR-1 is a convolution reverb which has flexible classic controls of the key reverb parameters. Unlike other convolution reverbs only the IR-1 allows editing of all the traditional reverb parameters. IR-1 comes with an extensive library of samples and presets that recreate the sonic environment of over 60 carefully sampled real acoustic spaces and over 60 samples and presets created by classic hardware devices.
- Extensive Library captured using new state of the art techniques
- 96 kHz - Support for high resolution.
- Reverb Time RT60 - Unlike existing products the IR-1 uses unique Impulse Response (IR) manipulation techniques to allow shortening and lengthening (times 4) of the Reverb Time while maintaining acoustic coherence and preserving the natural envelope and frequency content.
- Size - Controls the Room size and applies acoustic modeling methods on the actual IR ER (Early Reflections) portion to make the space smaller or larger while maintaining its signature.
- Reverb Decay Envelope - A graph-based multiple breakpoint envelope allows unlimited options for re-shaping the reverb's decay behavior.
- Density - Affects the space's density and applies innovative modeling methods by controlling the actual IR's reflections, resonance, and inherent randomness to make the space clearer or denser.
- Reso - (Resonance) Analyzes the frequency response of the impulse response (IR) and derives the room modes allowing acoustically based control of IR modal timbre.
- Decorrelation - While not a classic reverb control, de- correlation allows greater control of the reverberation's stereo spaciousness.
- ER/Tail/Direct Independent Control - IR-1 analyzes the IR for the early reflection/reverb tail (ER/Tail) boundary marker and allows the classic control of gain and pre-delay for each portion.
- Damping - Proportional to the reverb time, this control applies innovative filtering methods to control the IR's low, mid, and high frequencies separately.
- 4-Band paragraphic EQ - Controls the reverb's color by a Renaissance based 4 band paragraphic EQ.
- CPU Usage Control - Special Efficient-Stereo components requiring less processing power; A "low CPU" mode utilizing intelligent algorithms that require less CPU usage while preserving high sound quality and definition.
- Direct Convolution Length Control - This allows control over the length of the actual real-time convolution. Therefore the CPU load can be reduced if desired by using a shorter convolution length and a longer RT 60.