|Product||Iron Pack #03|
|Type / Tags||Metal PercussionAmbientKontakt InstrumentPercussionPresets for Alchemy 2Tuned|
Iron Pack 03 features 14 presets, each exploring a different sound set. It includes metallic tuned percussion, a metal impact "drum kit" and atmospheric pads and soundscapes, each one sculpted from natural recordings made with a wide variety of resonant metal objects and surfaces. These highly flexible patches are useful in all styles of music, from soundtrack scoring, to experimental and atmospheric music.
The Kontakt GUI offers attack, sample offset, release, Hi and Lo EQ gain, sample reverse, time-stretching, pad mode, optional reverb impulse loading and mix control. It also features 10 custom convolution settings, with 5 special effect impulses and 5 vibrant rooms and halls to choose from.
The SFZ presets offer CC control over attack, sample offset, release, decay, Hi and Lo EQ gain and efficient preset loading, audio fidelity and performance. When used in the free Sforzando Player by Plogue, the GUI displays a number of proprietary sound shaping parameters, such as attack, offset, release, hi and lo gain and decay time.
- 147 MB Installed.
- 24 Samples.
- 14 Kontakt 4.2.4 .nki instrument presets (standard unlocked format).
- 14 SFZ 2.0 instrument presets (universal open source).
- 16-bit / 44.1 kHz uncompressed PCM wav audio.
- The full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt version 4.2.4 (or later) is required to use .nki instrument presets included in this library. The free Kontakt "Player" and "Add Library" import process do not support this standard open-format Kontakt library.
- A SFZ 2.0 compatible software sampler or soft-synth plugin or audio engine is required to use the .sfz versions of the instrument presets in this library. We recommend the free Sforzando player by Plogue to enjoy all advanced sfz features in this library.