$199 / $299
|Type / Tags||MasteringDynamics (Compressor / Limiter)EQExciter / EnhancerMixingTransient Shaper|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Neutron is a mixing plug-in. Geared toward simplifying and enhancing the mixing process, Neutron combines the latest innovations in analysis and metering with industry-leading audio processing to deliver focus and clarity in your mixes.
Neutron's Track Assistant saves you time by listening to your audio and recommending custom starting points for your track. The analysis intelligence within Neutron allows Track Assistant to automatically detect instruments, recommend the placement of EQ nodes, and set optimal settings for other modules. You still maintain full control over all your mix decisions, but Track Assistant gives you more time to focus on what's most important — your creative take on the mix.
Neutron's Masking Meter allows you to visually identify and fix perceptual frequency collisions between instruments, which can result in guitars masking lead vocals, bass covering up drums, and other issues that can cause a "muddy" or overly crowded mix. Easily tweak each track to carve away muddiness and reveal new sonic possibilities.
Neutron can be used on every track, offering zero-latency, CPU-efficient performance. With a static /dynamic EQ, two multiband Compressors, a multiband Transient Shaper, a multiband Exciter, and a True Peak Limiter, users will hear clearer results in less time.
Neutron's Key Features:
- Automatically detect different instruments - like vocals, dialogue, guitar, bass, and drums - and then apply the spectral shaping technology within Neutrino to provide subtle clarity and balance to each track.
- Get recommendations for optimal starting points using Track Assistant, including EQ nodes, compressor thresholds, saturation types, and multiband crossover points, so you can mix with confidence.
- Carve out sonic space with the Masking Meter to help each instrument sit better in the mix.
- Create the perfect mix with five essential mixing processors integrated into one CPU-efficient channel strip, packed with both clean digital and warm vintage-flavored processing.
- Surround Support [Advanced Only] for audio post professionals that need to enhance the audio for picture experience.
- Individual plug-ins [Advanced Only] available for the Equalizer, Compressor, Transient Shaper, and Exciter.