|Type / Tags||HarpChina|
The konghou is an ancient Chinese harp. The konghou became extinct sometime in the Ming Dynasty. It was revived in the 20th century as a double bridge harp; the modern version of the instrument does not resemble the ancient one, but its shape is similar to Western concert harps.
This deeply sampled 22GB Library is the most detailed sampled konghou ever. It features 3 microphone perspectives that can also easily convert to 5.1 surround. And by using the latest hybrid modeling technology, it can also represent glissando, vibrato, bending and harmonic more vivid than other sampled instrument. Konghou is also a very expressive instrument, the playability from modeling technology enables it to change timbre real time during playing, and this gives the sound more varieties and expressive than sampled instrument. What is more, we also include different playing noise inside the library so it can achieve a result you cannot even differentiate from the real ones.
You can start legato or glissando anytime you want, on any technique it has, not limited to the patch that has sampled legato. Also, you can change timbre in real times as a modeled instrument. With modeling technology, you can get an instrument that sound keeps changing, not the fixed or dead as a sampled instrument. In audio demos, you can clearly hear how the instrument changes through time; give the sound unlimited possibilities and varieties.
Konghou is designed for simplicity; we make all technique possible finish in one track. With our unique performance key switch system. Which you can switch technique fluently and easily. Modeling technology also provides support for real-time interaction and change on sound. For example, you can smooth change from a plain sound to a full vibrato sound. That is difficult to achieve by sampling technology. And this adds more realistic to final sound.
- Deeply sampled, Over 12,000 samples, 22GB raw samples (11GB on disk space).
- 3 Microphone perspective that easily converts to 5.1 surround sound.
- Modeled Vibrato, Bending, Glide, and Glissando.
- Variety Noise sample enables vivid performance for solo.
- Innovative Performance Key Switch system.
- Embodied high-quality reverb and EQ.
- Comprehensive Envelop system.
- Scala Tuning System can emulate the old system used in ancient China.
- DFD/RAM system enables users to relocate resources and ensure the best performance under every individual project.
- Different GUI mode for standard resolution and 4K resolution.