|Product||LA xLimit III|
|Type / Tags||True Peak LimiterDialogEBU R128RMS|
Windows XP SP3/VISTA/7/8
Mac OS X 10.5+
|Copy Protection||Key File|
LA xLimit III is an advanced look ahead, wideband linked-stereo limiter including ISP (inter sample peak) detection and oversampling.
LA xLimit III is the successor of LA xLimit II, our very popular look ahead limiter. It offers more control over transients and adaptive release curves. It adds now extended metering (RMS, EBU and DialNorm).
The goal of the design was to cover a broad range of limiting applications in today's mixing and mastering situations with strong focus on low aliasing.
- state of the art low aliasing look ahead limiter design.
- freely adjustable limiter character.
- detailed transient control.
- freely adjustable adaptive release curves.
- level detection modes: peak and ISP based on ITU BS1770.4.
- NEW: RMS, EBU R128 and DialNorm loudness measurement.
- "real" oversampling, up to 8x.
- stereo link.
- built-in clipper.
- NEW: drive mode.
- NEW: unity gain and delta monitor modes.
- preset management.
- Mid/Side processing mode.
- easy to use GUI.
- large and accurate live meters.
- all sample rates.
- free upgrade for existing LA xLimit customer.
- demo version available.