|Type / Tags||HornKontakt Instrument|
Liner Horn is an industrial wind instrument with a brutal, unstable and roaring sound.
During the composition, there are situations when it is necessary to create a dramaturgic accent, for example, in the piece culmination. Usually, for this purpose the composers use variety of loud instruments such as percussion or brass. However, sometimes required something more than just a traditional orchestra. In this case, one can try the sound of the powerful industrial air horns.
Liner horn – it is your "bazooka in your pocket", with which you get ultra-powerful wind bass in your Kontakt-orchestra. Just load it, set timbre with four mic positions, and you are ready to create the most epic track in history. In addition, you can use various built-in FX, or turn on the gate and get a textured rhythmic pattern.
- 24-bit/48 kHz.
- 4 mic positions: Upper, Bottom, Mid, Side.
- Discrete 2x round robin.
- 2 octaves: from C0 to B1 (over 100 recorded samples).
- FX: Gate, Cutoff, Boost, Damage & Convolution Reverb with 1 IR.
- 1 NKI file.
- 110 MB installed.
- Compatible with a Kontakt 4.2.3 (or later) 32/64-bit, PC/Mac.
- Smart Kontakt scripting.
- Nice, live UI.
- NI Kontakt 4.2.3 or later (full retail).
- 110 MB of disk space.