microsynth is a polyphonic multi-timbral microtonal SoundFont synthesizer, supporting seven types of tuning files, on-the-fly retuning, audio file recording, standard MIDI hardware controllers, and sequencing and notation software such as Sibelius and Finale, giving you total control of tuning in your music. It is also available in a mono-timbral version called microsynth-mini (tuning features are the same).
Check out the full documentation PDF at h-pi.com.
- polyphonic multi-timbral microtonal synthesizer.
- 16 tracks.
- unlimited tunings, any key to any pitch.
- individual tuning per track.
- supports MTS real-time Sysex messages.
- supports .scl .tun .hz .csv .mtx .gly and .tonex tuning files.
- supports single channel tuning tables of 128 tones.
- supports OMNI-channel tuning tables of 2048 tones.
- allows real time transposition and remapping of scales.
- unlimited user-defined MIDI CC switches and tuners.
- comes with GM/GS Soundset.
- built in reverb.
- loads .sf2 soundfonts.
- unlimited MIDI connections.
- one virtual MIDI input and output (Mac version only, Windows: use MIDI-OX).
- records wav audio files.
- loads and saves scenes.
- stand-alone application.
- compatible with Sibelius, Finale, etc.
- multiple Undo.
- responsive support.