|Product||Modular Drums From Mars|
|Developer||Samples From Mars|
|Type / Tags|
we sat down with our favorite modules, a nice preamp and tape machine, and synthesized everything from analog bassdrums, to sinewave subs, synthetic impulses, complex stabs, melodic congas, syn-toms, lasers, obscure snares, bells and whistles, analog lasers, wavetable bongos and even classic TR sounds (with a modular twist).
- (1367) 24-bit WAV Modular Drum Samples.
- (24) pre-made 16 Hit Kits for fast loading.
- Bass Drum, Snare, Rim, Clap, HH, Cabasa, Clave, Tom, Cymbal, Noise, Laser, Resonant, Tight Impact & FX Hits.
- Analog bassdrums, sinewave subs, synthetic impulses, complex stabs, melodic congas, syn-toms, lasers, obscure snares, bells and whistles, analog lasers, wavetable bongos and even classic TR sounds.
- Modules used: Digital/analog oscillators, Noise generators, Drum modules, Funky filters, Snappy envelopes, Wavefolders & DSP effects.
- Recorded through class A preamps to tape.
- Ableton includes 1 master drum rack containing all samples, with sample select, 24 drum racks containing pre-made kits.
- Kontakt, Logic & Reason include: 60 individual hit instruments + 24 pre-made kit instruments.
- Maschine & Battery include: 24 pre-made kits.
- MPC1000/2500 & MPC Live/X include: 24 pre-made kits on 6 MPC Programs.
- 226 MB Unzipped.