Multiplex Vocoder is a standalone software conceived for music production, live sets and audio post-production.
Multiplex Vocoder features four VST/AU vocoders and one audio sample vocoder where you can load any Virtual Instrument or audio file to use it as the vocoder carrier signal. Transform your favourite synthesizers into vocoders, send your input signal to 5 vocoders simultaneously.
- 2 Microphone Inputs.
- Audio Player Input. Play any file from your computer.
- 4 Plugin Instrument vocoders.
- 1 Audio Sample vocoder.
- Spectral Input Mixing. Select which range frequencies from each microphone input will feed the vocoders.
- Send Matrix. It allows using different vocoders for each input when using 2 or 3 inputs at same time.
- Input depending mode. Each vocoder will be activated or deactivated depending the input level, you can set the minimum threshold to activate or deactivate individually.
- Master Rack. 3-band Parametric Equalizer, High & Low Pass Filters.
- Morphing. Cross-morphing between dry and wet signals.
- Autokey. Play vocoders without a MIDI keyboard.
- Recording. WAV or AIFF files. Up to 192kHz / 32-bits (depending your soundcard). Simultaneously dry/wet output signal recording mode available. Mono and Stereo.
- Midi Matrix. Control Multiplex Vocoder via your MIDI device.
- Input & Output routing. Play and record audio from/to any DAW/Audio Editor using Soundflower, JackAudio and JK Pipe.
- Rewire. Send stereo output or individual vocoder outputs to any daw using rewire.
Mac OS X: Intel machine running OS X 10.7 or later. Minimum RAM 2GB.
Windows: Windows 7 or later. Pentium 4 or Celeron compatible processor or higher. Minimum RAM 2 GB.