Overall: 2635 2034 2539 95
30-Day: 2086; 7-Day: 2052; Yesterday: 651
Send and receive MIDI between your desktop (Mac or PC) and your iOS device via USB. Send four channels of audio in either direction. It's simple, reliable, and near-zero latency.
Music IO is a joint effort by three of the most respected iOS music app development teams. Confusion Studios makes MIDI Designer Pro, the most-respected MIDI controller platform for iOS. MIDI Designer is adored by users, loved by Music Industry press, and trusted on stages and in studios around the World. Audeonic Apps makes the pioneering MidiBridge app, an essential tool for routing and filtering MIDI messages on iOS; they also provide the MidiBus software library, which powers dozens of successful music apps (including Music IO). The Secret Base Design team has built a range of apps providing high-speed MIDI and audio connections over Bluetooth LE and WiFi, and also develops innovative signal processing apps.
The three teams have joined forces to build the only professional USB-MIDI solution that doesn't require additional hardware. It's been in development for months, and Music IO will include audio-over-USB soon (iOS 7+). Music IO lets your iOS device become an integral part of a modern professional music production system.
• Audio over USB: Four channels of low-latency audio from your iOS device to your Mac, or from your Mac or PC DAW to iOS (iOS 7 or better)
• Send & Receive MIDI between any CoreMIDI apps over USB (Lightning or 30 pin) with no perceptible latency nor jitter
• Large sysex messages (eg. bulk dumps) handled seamlessly
• Choose "send to" ports (OS X and iOS)
• Choose "receive from" (OSX): route MIDI from anywhere to your iOS device
• BridgeClock, a ground-breaking inter-device MIDI-clock-synchronization technology, provides jitter-free sync between platforms
• Runs on iOS 7 or better (10.7+ on OS X)
Download the free, companion app for your desktop from musicioapp.com.