MXR Flanger/Doubler plug-in for the UAD-2 platform accurately replicates the legendary sound of this classic bucket-brigade flanging effect.
Through its signature flanging, doubling, and delay effects, the MXR Flanger/Doubler imprints a unique stamp on guitars, bass, keys, drums, or just about any source.
The MXR Flanger/Doubler Plug-In also includes additional “UAD Exclusive” features and artist presets from legendary engineers Vance Powell (The Dead Weather, Buddy Guy), Neil Dorfsman (Paul McCartney, Sting), and Chuck Zwicky (Prince, Jeff Beck).
- Exacting circuit emulation of one the most popular electronic flangers ever made.
- Produces lush electronic flanging or short delay and doubling effects — perfect for use on guitars, bass, keys, drums, and more.
- “UAD Exclusive” features include Single/Dual switch for single sweep stereo output or dual sweep 180º antiphase output, Mono, and LFO Tempo Sync.
- Officially licensed and approved by Dunlop Manufacturing.
- Includes presets from Neil Dorfsman (Dire Straits, Paul McCartney), Vance Powell (The Raconteurs, Buddy Guy) and Chuck Zwicky (Prince, Jeff Beck).
A Note about UAD Powered Plug-ins
UAD-2 and UAD-1 Powered Plug-Ins run exclusively on Universal Audio's UAD DSP Accelerator Cards. All available Powered Plug-Ins are included in the UAD Software Installer/Updater Package; and every Plug-In title has a separately activated 14-day trial -- so users can try before they buy, at their own pace. Once a user decides to purchase a Plug-In, they can click on the Plug-In toolbar "Buy" button, which automatically takes them to the www.uaudio.com website and carts the plug in; or this can be done manually via browsing our webstore. Once the purchase is complete, a downloadable Authorization File is made available. Users simply drag and drop this Auth. File into the UAD meter, and the Plug-In is authorized. UAD-1 users can transfer Plug-In licenses to UAD-2 format for free (one time only). Via Customer Support, Universal Audio also allows registered UAD owners to sell their UAD card(s) with Plug-In licenses, transferring the licenses to the new card owner (subject to Universal Audio approval).