Mysterium Music Box is a simple music box library. The sampled music box, once a normal crank box, was taken apart and played with an awl for a biting metallic sound. The music box can be used in any genre that has need for these chimes, including Alternative, Electronic, or Ambient.
Mysterium Music Box has a custom Kontakt script/GUI that allows for pitch randomization. Although rather a simple feature, slight pitch randomization on each played note results in odd sounds, rendering Mysterium Music Box well suited for scores that instil horror or suspense in listeners.
- 1 Kontakt monolith instrument (.nki).
- Custom Kontakt scripting/GUI.
- 3 round robins per note.
- Recorded in 24-bit/44.1kHz.
- Recorded in stereo.
- 28.4 MB.
- 3 octave range.
- FULL Version of Kontakt 5.10.6066+ required (Any user of Kontakt 5+ should be able to upgrade to this version).
- Chord Builder - 4 additional notes to add to base note along with customization.
- Build in reverb.
- Pitch randomizer.
- Clean and concise GUI.