|Type / Tags||EQ|
NCL EQ is a flexible high-quality 10 band parametric eq plug-in. It's designed to be clean, precise and to minimise digital artifacts such as frequency warping. Uses include mixing, tracking, and mastering.
The key features include:
- 64 bit internal precision.
- 10 Bands.
- Oversampling of the high bands.
- Selectable filter types.
- AB to quickly compare settings.
- Adjustable meter ballistics.
- Key commands for quick editing:
- Control left click zeros gain controls.
- Holding alt increases knob stiffness.
- Holding shift allows fine tuning of the frequency control in steps of 100 Hz.
- Holding shift+tab allows fine tuning of frequency in 1 Hz steps.
Note: NCL EQ was made in SynthEdit, but all the DSP and a large section of the GUI uses custom modules coded in C++.