|Type / Tags||Drum MapperKontakt Instrument|
Wouldn't it be nice if you could just pick up your drum controller and get straight to the playing part? Instantaneously get access to your favorite sounds, mapped, as soon as you select a track in your DAW? Well, now you can.
NoteMatrix is a sophisticated Kontakt multi-script that's comprised of a 12-cell matrix. It grabs incoming MIDI notes from your pad controller (or any other MIDI hardware), and swaps them in real-time with other MIDI notes and channels of your choice. This allows you to:
- Match your hardware and software quickly and painlessly.
- Save the mapping within Kontakt /DAW track preset/NoteMatrix preset, for perfect recall every time.
- Nearly eliminate all need to reprogram your Pad Controller, with an external MIDI editor.
- Eliminate 90% of the need to reprogram your Pad Controller physically.
- Allows you to play any melodic instrument (using the Lengthen Knob).
- By-passes Windows MIDI Multi Client limitations, between your DAW and your Hardware's External MIDI Editor.
NoteMatrix basically gives your Pad Controller a whole new life. By simplifying the integration process, it's just becomes super useful.